- I can type 100+ words a minute, with zero errors.
- I can change my own flat tire, by myself, thankyouverymuch.
- I cannot change my own oil. I wish I could.
- I will learn to ride my own motorcycle. Soon.
- I have experienced Hulk-like rage.
- I love vampire mythology.
- I have the worst vision of anyone I've ever met. The worst by a lot. I don't qualify for lasik surgery because of it.
- I used to hate my eye color until I realized few people have green eyes. Now I wouldn't trade them for any other color.
- I never met my own father.
- I may have 19 siblings. 18 of them by my father.
- I only know one sister.
- I hated my stepfather when I was growing up. I was happy my mom divorced him. Now I'm glad he's not in my life. He hated me, too.
- My ex-step father owns a fairly well known website, with hundreds of thousands of paying subscribers. I am not one of them.
- My husband is my high school sweetheart. All together now, AWWWWWW
- I have been to Monet's garden, and sketched in it. It was awesome.
- I have always been artistic, and have painted murals in every home I've lived in since I was 14.
- I have one tattoo. I designed it myself. You can't see it unless you ask nicely.
- I wanted to work at the zoo or become a vet, growing up. Now I work in corporate America.
- My office is so similar to Office Space it's scary. Down to a Milton with his stapler. I'm not kidding.
- I drank with my RA, freshman year at college. Sophomore year, I *was* the RA. I only busted one party, and it was because they were assholes, not because they were drinking underage. And they weren't even my residents.
- My dorm almost burned down because of a candle. It was mine.
- I don't regret anything I've done, unless it hurt someone I love. Then I can't forgive myself.
- I have no problems with nudity or swearing. Nudity is natural. Swearing only means what you allow it to mean. I have huge problems with violence. I don't think it's natural.
- I have two black labs, both rescues. I'd rather be around dogs than people.
- I am horrifically arachnophobic, but would stop you from killing a spider for no good reason.
- I've shot 7 different guns. An AR15, a few 9mms, a few 45s, and one 40. And I know how to field strip a Glock 17. I'm also a pretty damned good shot, with no official training.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Well, because 'everybody's doing it lately, and because I want to toot my own horn on this rainy day, here's some random facts about me:
Posted by FroneAmy at 4:50 PM