Saturday, October 01, 2005

Links.

www.stewielive.com
If you can get him to do something we couldn't, kudos. Try things you wouldn't normally associate with a cartoon. Call him an ass. Suggest he take part in an adult film. Mention his family.

www.illwillpress.com
You will feel my wrath! Squirrels do have wrath, you know.

www.kosher.com/cartoon.cfm
This is just silly but really funny!

www.urbandictionary.com
Found out what 'skeet' means....ew!

www.mentalsoup.com/mentalsoup/basic.htm
So true...

www.uselessjunk.com www.skoopy.com
Just for my husband

I have a sinus infection and a possible milk allergy (no, not intolerance. different thing and I am smart enough to tell the difference.) so you're not going to get anything profound out of me today. I really want to get the Eye Toy for the PS2, and play video games all day.

No comments: