Sunday, October 09, 2005

emo?

So I cut my hair a week ago. Hardly anybody noticed. Colored my hair tonight. Let's see if anybody catches that.

Melissa called me Friday, wanting to hang out that night. She said her boyfriend was on his way in town, she was making dinner for him and then she'd call. Mysteriously I didn't hear from her till Sunday afternoon. OK I get the whole 'new relationship' bullshit, but don't tell me you're going to call if you aren't. Or call and say "Hey not going to go out afterall." Ryan tells me not to take it personally. I know she isn't doing it because of me. Nobody ever does something truly because of somebody else. But here's the crux, and the thing so many people don't *get* about me. The mere fact that I am automatically a low priority in everybody's life is what sucks. I *get* it. I just don't like it.

http://subconsciousink.blogspot.com/ Yipes! I am in awe!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/scottradke/ all hail Scott Radke. Some truly beautiful and original work there. And he's in Cleveland! Not that I will ever find myself in Cleveland just wandering the streets, looking for his murals, but you never know.

I discovered both those sites while looking for inspiration from the Corpse Bride movie. Just saw it this afternoon. It was so beautiful. I love Tim Burton!

Well I am really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and having to deal with the super-asshole. Knowing my luck, something will backfire and I'll be the one getting the shaft, even though he was the asshole to me. It's what Ryan called Hostile Work Environment. Look I don't care who the fuck you think you are, you do NOT shake a piece of paper in my face, especially when YOU FILLED IT OUT WRONG! NOT ME! YOU'RE THE IDIOT, AND NOW YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE TOO!

*sigh*

No comments: