Friday, November 17, 2006

Bennie Hall wrap up

Bennie Hall will not face charges for shooting the person stealing his car.

For more details on this case, see this post and this post.

Witnesses AND forensic evidence indicate he was being driven toward, and had the right to defend himself. This was just released at 11:00 am EST today, so I've yet to see what the reactions are going to be. Either you won't hear a PEEP from the wailers, or the next thing they'll be claiming is that the witnesses lied and the forensic evidence was falsified. Heaven forbid you just accept it!

5 comments:

kateykakes said...

I've read a few of the news stories here and at some other blogs and I'm happy to hear that Hall will not be charged.

Brent said...

This is tragic, all the way around. No one will be happy, everyone will be sad. But if a 14 year-old is so stupid as to steal a car...justice was dealt to him. I'm sure he had no idea he would be shot, but that's the chance he took. Criminals are criminals, whether they are 9 or 90.

Anonymous said...

Haven't followed this case. I've been too busy trying to keep up with O.J. Simpson's search for the real killers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I mainly stopped by to tell you I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving yesterday.

I had intended to keep up with this story, but life dictated my attention other places, so I have not done so. It is just a sad situation all the way around.

((Hugz))

kateykakes said...

Amy,

Just checking in on you...

Hope you, Hubby & Squirt are doing ok.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too.