Saturday, February 13, 2010

We can't be right all the time

Last week J goes to search for a 17 year old male who told his mother he was going to kill himself. When she wouldn't leave him alone, he took off into the woods near their house. After talking to the mother, he says "ma'am, I literally do not think he's going to walk out of the woods right here." He was interviewing her at the spot that the son ran into the woods. The mother responds, "Oh there he is."

The boy is walking right back out of the woods at the exact same spot he entered them.

I meant to ask him if the egg does anything for your pores.

2 comments:

MrsMonicaLB said...

haha!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'm coming over from "A Police Wife"'s blog-- always love to read about other LEO's and their families (my DH is a sheriff's deputy).

This story cracks me up... These days, I find I'm RARELY right, especially at work!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom