Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005

Well, I just composed a terribly long blog entry, and due to blogger.com's fucked up sign-in process, it lost the entire thing. So I'm trying to compose this and email it in, hoping it also doesn't get lost in cyberspace.
Long fucking story summarized:
Meagan proved she truly was delusional, when she convinced herself I didn't like her boyfriend. I have a hard time even coming up with events that would lead her to this conclusion. The thing that bothers me the most is I actually had her in my wedding. So she 'dumped' me, ending our friendship over unfounded and ridiculous accusations.
That was for my 25th birthday. Oh yeah, and when I returned to Ohio from that trip, my two girl friends from work, Tina and Crystal, both decided they were finished with me, and just commenced not speaking to me. I tell you, one fuck up and people throw you to the dogs.
Merry Christmas to me: Ryan, Mike, Cara, Sara, Vince and Megan all decided they were just not coming to our Christmas dinner, and nobody was going to tell us. Jim and I were hosting and providing the main two dishes. Um, Merry Christmas to all and to all a big fuck you? I dont' get it.
Saw a clip from 'Alexander' the other day, in it Angelina Jolie as Alexander's mother tries to impress on him at a young age that people are like snakes. No matter how much you care for them, nurture them, how much you give them, they'll still turn on you. Seems to be pretty true, but I'd prefer it not to be the theme to my life. I tell you what it's definitely doing FANTASTIC things for the depression.

No comments: